Come join our team! As a Software Engineer in Test, you will help ensure the satisfaction of our users by demonstrating that existing and new products meet the highest standards of security, reliability, user-friendliness, and speed.
Your tasks will include automating test cases and reporting on automated test executions for all areas of Vistaprint Digital.
The right candidate has an analytical mindset and a drive to innovate within the position. Candidate should be familiar with entire product life cycle and have previous experience with Agile process.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
• Inspect, analyze and test Vistaprint Digital suite of products
• Writing and executing automated test cases
• Commitment to Automation: Ability to learn new automation tools and technologies, and apply those skills to automate application features.
• Verification of quality of our products at various stages of development (manual and automation).
• Ability to work alone or in a team environment.
• Regression testing of production application releases.
• Defect reporting and tracking.
• Collaborate with software engineers to ensure products are adequately tested and designed with testing in mind.
• Strong communication and collaborative skills
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years QA experience
• Relevant hands-on structured programming experience.
• Proven ability to write clear and concise test plans and defects.
• Experience writing automated tests in Selenium, WATIR, Ruby, Python, or equivalent.
• SQL / No-SQL proficiency (Postgres, MS SQL, My SQL, MongoDB)
• Proficient with UNIX/Linux and Windows
• Experience with Selenium
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent